- We weren’t solid, but we are semi-solid beings?
- Carbs, proteins, and fats didn’t matter; nutrient quality is what does?
- Space travel already exists inside the mind?
- You are much more powerful — and magical — than you know?
- Your body was designed to live 2-3x longer, but no one gave you the instructions?
- You’ve never had to feel pain or suffer through disease (or watch your family do so)?
- There were no such thing as ‘control’, but every manifestation of your life, including relationships, problems, obstacles, and dilemmas were designed by you?
- Your parents made you, but you chose them?
- There were more than one version of you, in parallel Universes, and you get access to all of them when you open your eyes and ears?
- You could ask any question and get an answer?
- Air, as we like to call it, were a highly intelligent organism that is in constant interaction with us, allowing us to receive signs from nature to answer our deepest questions?
- You could re-write all your subconscious programs to automate lifestyle design and create your ultimate reality?
- Your pain, weight, or health issues had much more to do with perception than any one program or bit of advice?
- Your genes didn’t limit you in any way?
- Death were like birth, meaning in order for a baby to be born, a soul must pass from an older body to a younger one?
Hmmm… I suppose if any ‘one’ of the above questions were true it would change the way I think, live, and act. Actually, I’m not sure how I decided any of this wasn’t true, outside of accepting what other people told me as fact.
Today’s thought exercise:
If you dive deep, how much knowledge — meaning that wasn’t taught to you by someone else, an author, or a textbook — is actually yours?
Consider the possibility you are here to acquire your own knowledge, learn from others, but take their opinions — and experiences — with a grain of salt.
Sent to you with love, honor, and in service,
Dr. Kareem Samhouri
Dr. Kareem Samhour is known as (perhaps) the best Doctor of Physical Therapy & Kinesiologist on the internet. People come to him for results when other methods fail, injury gets in the way, or health situation is more complicated. Dr. Kareem Samhouri exercising In fact, he and his companies reach a combined total of 1.5 MILLION people on a daily basis to help them with their health. If you ever saw Dr. Kareem on the street and mentioned something was going on with your health, however, he would volunteer and offer to help you for free... that's the Dr. Kareem way.