Want proof? Think about some real life examples:
- If you’re super angry and walk into a room, everyone can feel you.
- If you’ve walked into a room after a couple was fighting, it feels like you can cut the tension with a knife.
- If you know someone who feels like a lightbulb when you see them, you’ve experienced how they can light up a room and suddenly everyone is talking, laughing, and having a great time.
These are three rather extreme examples. But, if we can feel someone with an extreme emotion, it’s distinctly possible we have the ability to ‘feel’ them at a sub-sensory level during normal, everyday interactions.
This means, if we’re feeling sad, happy, anxious, depressed, or loving, we’re transmitting energy to the people around us, and they are reacting to it at a subconscious level. Effectively, every time we feel a certain way, there is an action-reaction scenario taking place amongst the people, plants, and animals around us.
This level of connectedness might span a few feet, miles, or many lightyears. However far, we’re not completely sure, but we can theorize we’re all connected in a way that’s easy to observe and hard to explain.
So, the next time you notice someone in your environment acting in a way that doesn’t please you, consider ‘your’ role, rather than theirs.
- If your son or daughter is misbehaving, re-connect.
- If your spouse or loved one is being a bit short-tempered, it’s time to reset.
- If your flowers, plants or trees are suffering, consider how you’ve felt recently when you’ve been nearby.
Today’s lesson: take credit for the influence you have upon others, whether good or bad. Own your emotions and watch your environment change, based upon the energy you project.
I’m so grateful for you,
Dr. Kareem Samhouri
Dr. Kareem Samhour is known as (perhaps) the best Doctor of Physical Therapy & Kinesiologist on the internet. People come to him for results when other methods fail, injury gets in the way, or health situation is more complicated. Dr. Kareem Samhouri exercising In fact, he and his companies reach a combined total of 1.5 MILLION people on a daily basis to help them with their health. If you ever saw Dr. Kareem on the street and mentioned something was going on with your health, however, he would volunteer and offer to help you for free... that's the Dr. Kareem way.